2020-21 Upper Deck SP Authentic
- ROOKIE CONTENT NOTICE
- All-Rookie Content is based on players who have qualified for rookie card status as of 2.12.21.
- Complete the 232-card Base Set consisting of 100 regular cards and the following subset cards: Celebrated Moments, Future Icons, and the coveted Future Watch Rookies. Look for both autographed and non-autographed Future Watch Rookies cards #’d to 999, with the first 50 (1/999 – 50/999) of the autographed versions also featuring an inscription!
- Collect a wide range of Base Set parallels, including the Base Set – Limited Red (falling three per box, on average), the Base Set – Limited Auto (featuring hard-signed signatures), and the super-rare Base Set Celebrated Moments – Auto and Base Set Auto/Non-Auto Future Watch Rookies – Mystery Black parallels.
- Every box contains, on average, one Autographed Future Watch Rookies card and an additional autograph card.
- All Future Watch autograph cards are hard-signed!
- Look for more awesome Future Watch rookie cards, including, but not limited to:
- Future Watch Auto Patch: Regular cards #’d to 100 and 1-of-1 Mystery Black parallel cards.
- NEW! 2010-11 Retro Future Watch Autograph: Three tiers of rarity, all #’d to 399 or less.
- NEW! 2010-11 Retro Future Watch Auto Patch: Three tiers of rarity, all #’d to 99 or less.
- Spectrum FX: Future Watch (Levels 1-3) Bounty Cards: A subset of the beautiful 99-card Spectrum Light FX bounty set that includes 40-star veteran cards. Collect the entire set to earn amazing achievement cards! More information below.
- Bolster your card collection with popular Limited Auto Material cards featuring hard-signed autographs and premium game-used memorabilia from the biggest names in the game today! Collect all four tiers, each #’d to 100 or less.
- Many of the popular SP Authentic inserts sets collectors have come to know and love are back, including Sign of the Times, Immortal Ink, and Marks of Distinction. Included amongst the various Sign of the Times sets is the “Decades Collection” featuring hard-signed autographs from over 40 retired legends. Collectors can complete their Sign of the Times 1980s and Sign of the Times 1990’s sets (3rd and final year of these intra-product overlay sets), grow their Sign of the Times 2000s (2nd year), and start a whole new collection with the first 15 cards of the new Sign of the Times 2010’s set. Also keep an eye out for several multi-player Sign of the Times autograph cards featuring two, three, four, six, or eight standout active or retired players. We’ve also expanded the Immortal Ink lineup this year with an Immortal Ink Duals insert set featuring incredible pairings of legendary players.
- NEW! UD Authentics, one of three new insert sets, features hard-signed autograph cards of active stars and retired legends. Collect both the regular set and the two-tiered, low-numbered (49 or less!) UD Authentics Auto Patch set which pairs a piece of premium memorabilia with the hard-signed auto.