Guarantee & Returns
We offer a 15-day return privilege with every order. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. Frozen Pond prides itself on the quality of its products and strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If, however, you wish to return a purchased item, please contact us and be sure to adhere to the following guidelines:
Please inspect all merchandise on arrival. Incorrect, missing, or damaged merchandise must be reported immediately. When reporting missing or damaged items, please retain all original packaging materials, as these may be required in satisfying any claims with the carrier.
All returns must be authorized. Please call the Frozen Pond Customer Service Department (905-760-8404), Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST), for instructions and a return authorization (RA) number prior to the return of any merchandise or initiation of any claim. Please print the RA# boldly on the exterior of the package. Any merchandise returned without an RA# will be refused.
- Return shipping costs will be refunded only for those items determined to have a manufactured defect or to have been caused by a verifiable error in the processing or handling of your order. Any such refund will not exceed the amount charged by Frozen Pond for the original shipment of the item. All other requests for return or exchange will be subject to our minimum postage and handling charges and the original shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Returned merchandise must be in new and re-stockable condition and include any factory packaging and hang-tag literature. Any merchandise returned in a condition other than original will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Personalized items such as customized jerseys or inscribed photos are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Canadian customers may return ship to us via the carrier of their choice. U.S. and international orders must be returned to us via regular mail service (United States Postal Service). Returns shipped via any other method (UPS, FedEx, etc.) will not be accepted. Such shipments would be subject to duty, taxes, and brokerage fees. Returning packages subject to additional charges will be refused and returned to the shipper at their own expense.
- When shipping goods from outside of Canada, please describe the contents as “Canadian Goods Being Returned”.
- Frozen Pond will not be responsible for any returning shipment that is lost or damaged in transit. Any such claim should be directed to the carrier that was entrusted with the return of your package.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE TERMS.
Thank you, and we appreciate your business.